5m Yurt specs:
– 5 meter diameter
– 20sqm floor area
– 1.68 meter wall height
– 3 meter dome height
* please note the Yurt shown in the photos is 8m size. To get an accurate size please use the specs listed above, you may wish to draw a circle of the correct diameter on the ground and use this as a guide to plan your space.
* 2023 update -Yurts now come with upgraded pine roof beams instead of bamboo shown
Standard Inclusions on 5m Yurt:
- Yurt cover: durable, waterproof, and UV-resistant double coated PVC canvas to protect the interior and ensure longevity. Ideal for harsh Australian conditions.
- Wall frame: bamboo lattice and aluminium frames as well as top and bottom aluminium channels, combining the strength and flexibility of both materials.
- Roof frame: structural pine beams which extend from wall frame to central supporting ring (updated in 2023, previously supplied with bamboo poles)
- Dome skylight: clear polycarbonate dome skylight provides plenty of natural light into the yurt.
- Ventilation: whirly bird style ventilation provides great air flow and expels hot air and condensation.
- Small window: one small cantilever window (650mm x 650mm) of glass and aluminium construction.
- Door: fir wood double door (900mm wide) with fixed glass panels, includes locking handle and keys.
- Insulation: felt insulation is installed between inner lining and outer yurt cover, keeping the yurt warm in cold weather and cool in hot weather.
- Interior liner: a light coloured patterned fabric which creates a beautiful ambience inside the yurt day and night.
- Anchor kit and fixings: All the bits and pieces you need to install and secure your yurt.
- Insurance, Shipping and handling: Shipping to your nearest port (Australian capital cities) is included however you will need to arrange pick up from there. We will supply crate dimensions and weights for you to arrange. Most yurts can be collected with a dual axle tandem trailer and suitable tow vehicle if you have one, or we can assist you to arrange a local courier.
- Small window ($220 each): 650mm x 650mm cantilever window which opens outwards for airflow. Can be installed in any position you choose.
- Large window ($550 each): 1.7m x 1.7m fixed glass bay window, for framing that perfect view and letting in plenty of sunlight. Can be installed in any position you choose.
Our Yurts are shipped directly to your closest capital City port by sea freight. We are focused on getting your Yurt to you as quickly and safely as possible.
Shipping Time: The shipping time for yurts by sea freight is approximately 4-8 weeks. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on factors such as weather conditions, customs clearance, and other unforeseen circumstances.
Cost: The cost of shipping a yurt by sea freight to your nearest Australian port is included in your purchase. This includes packaging, fumigation and customs clearance. This does not include final leg delivery if required. *see ‘pickup or delivery’ below
Pickup or delivery: You can collect your Yurt from the port as long as you have the correct capacity trailer and tow vehicle, otherwise we will advise you of the final weight and dimensions so that you can arrange a courier for the final delivery, or we can do this for you.
Rest assured we are available each step of the way and will keep you informed throughout the process.
We stand behind the quality of our yurts and are proud to offer a 3-year warranty on the frame and cover. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship that may arise during normal and intended use of the product. Please note that the warranty does not cover any man-made damage or natural disasters, such as but not limited to fires, floods or storms. Our warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the yurt, and is not transferable.
2) The warranty only covers defects in materials or workmanship that arise during the normal and intended use of the yurt. It does not cover any damages resulting from misuse, neglect, abuse, accidents, or alterations made to the yurt.
3) To make a warranty claim, the original purchaser must contact us and provide proof of purchase.
4) Our obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at our discretion, any defective part or component of the yurt. If we determine that the defect is not covered by the warranty, we will provide an estimate for any necessary repairs or replacements.
5) Any repairs or replacements made under the warranty will be made with comparable materials and may not be an exact match to the original yurt.
6) The warranty does not cover any costs associated with removing or reinstalling the yurt or any of its components.
7) This warranty is void if the yurt has been subject to any modifications, repairs or alterations by a person or entity other than the manufacturer.
We trust you will love the quality of your Yurt for years to come, we know we do!