6m Geo Dome specs:
– 6 meter diameter
– 28sqm floor area
– 3.5 meter dome height
* please note the Geo Domes shown in the photos may differ in size, to get an accurate size please use the specs listed above, you may wish to draw a circle of the correct diameter on the ground and use this as a guide to plan your space.
Standard inclusions on all Geo Domes:
1. Geo-Dome cover: durable, waterproof, and UV-resistant double coated PVC 850gsm (choice of colour). Ideal for harsh Australian conditions.
2. Main frame: Hot-dip galvanised steel pipes (26mm x 1.5mm), coated white. This is an incredibly sturdy frame which is protected from corrosion.
3. Interior liner and insulation layer: 8mm thick cellucotton polyester lining which covers the interior of your Geo-Dome. This provides insulation and a luxury feel to your space.
4. Glass Door: 2m x 1m fixed glass door with aluminium frame. Includes lock and keys.
5. Ventilation: 2 x ‘cat ear’ ventilation openings, provides air flow and expels hot air and condensation.
6. Mesh windows: 2 x triangle shaped mesh windows with roll up covers made of the same material as the Dome cover.
7. Skylight: Top skylight is a clear section of the Dome cover which provides plenty of natural light and a crystal-clear view of the night sky!
8. Large panoramic window section: This is the clear section of the Geo Dome. It allows a seamless view of the outdoors and also shows off that beautiful geodesic frame from the outside.
9. Cover tensioning system: Allows you to get a snug fit on your outer cover, for a much cleaner look.
10. Hardware and fixings: All the bits and pieces you need to install and secure your Geo-Dome onto a solid base, includes galvanised nuts and bolts. (You need to provide a suitable base for your Geo-Dome) *see notes on assembly below.
11. Shipping and handling: Shipping to your nearest port (Australian capital cities) is included however you will need to arrange pick up from there. We will supply crate dimensions and weights for you to arrange. Most Geo-Domes can be collected with a dual axle tandem trailer and suitable tow vehicle if you have one, or we can help you arrange a local courier.
Full Comfort upgrade package ($5,000):
level-up your luxury, perfect if you intend to use for short or long-term accommodation
1. Canvas interior lining: Upgrade to insulated canvas interior lining, your choice of colour. This is a premium lining, easy to clean and high quality. It is backed with aluminium air cell insulation.
2. Round glass windows x 2: Upgrade to 600mm glass windows which open fully to allow fresh air into your space (instead of the mesh windows)
3. Solar ventilation fan: Installs on your Geo-Dome and circulates air through the interior, uses the sun to keep you cool!
4. Electric skylight shade: 2m x 2m – Gives you the option to allow the full light in from the skylight or to partially or fully close the electric blind, perfect for hot days or for long sleep-ins!
5. Tailored window curtain: Specially designed cotton/linen curtain to fit your panoramic window, allows you to control how much light you let in, and gives you full privacy when you need it.
6. Smart lock keypad: a convenient way to lock your Geo-Dome and allow keyless entry.
Fireplace and chimney ($1,850):
Includes the fixings and bracket required to install through your dome roof
Our Geo Domes are shipped directly to your closest Australian capital city port by sea freight. We are focused on getting your order to you as quickly and safely as possible.
Shipping Time: The shipping time by sea freight is approximately 4-8 weeks. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on factors such as weather conditions, customs clearance, and other unforeseen circumstances.
Cost: The cost of shipping to your nearest Australian port is included in your purchase. This includes packaging, fumigation and customs clearance. This does not include final leg delivery if required. *see ‘pickup or delivery’ below
Pickup or delivery: You can collect your Geo Dome from the port as long as you have the correct capacity trailer and tow vehicle, otherwise we will advise you of the final weight and dimensions so that you can arrange a courier for the final delivery, or we can do this for you.
We are available each step of the way and will keep you informed throughout the process.
We stand behind the quality of our Geo Domes and are proud to offer a 3-year warranty on the frame and cover. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship that may arise during normal and intended use of the product. Please note that the warranty does not cover any man-made damage or natural disasters, such as but not limited to fires, floods or storms. Our warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser, and is not transferable.
2) The warranty only covers defects in materials or workmanship that arise during the normal and intended use of the product. It does not cover any damages resulting from misuse, neglect, abuse, accidents, or alterations.
3) To make a warranty claim, the original purchaser must contact us and provide proof of purchase.
4) Our obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at our discretion, any defective part or component of your product. If we determine that the defect is not covered by the warranty, we will provide an estimate for any necessary repairs or replacements.
5) Any repairs or replacements made under the warranty will be made with comparable materials and may not be an exact match to the original Geo Dome.
6) The warranty does not cover any costs associated with removing or reinstalling the Geo Dome or any of its components.
7) This warranty is void if the Geo Dome has been subject to any modifications, repairs or alterations by a person or entity other than the manufacturer.
We trust you will love the quality of your Geo Dome for years to come.